You can choose to study for CELTA
- full-time (four consecutive weeks)
- part-time (12 hours a week for 3 months)
In terms of course content, the two courses are identical; both involve 120 hours contact hours and a minimum of 120 additional learning.
The full-time course is extremely intensive, requiring attendance between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 09.00 to 17.00. The part-time course runs all day Monday and Tuesday morning and gives you the flexibility to fit your study programme around other professional and personal commitments.
Our CELTA input sessions show you...
- How to analyse language for the effective teaching of grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation
- How to approach all four language skills: reading, listening, speaking & writing and to integrate them into your teaching
- How to plan and create resources for different contexts such as teaching Business English, Young Learners and examination classes
- The skills you need for professional classroom management
- The techniques you need to produce effective and motivating lessons
- The professionalism you need to increase your job prospects
Study CELTA Full time or Part time
* Full time ( 4 consecutive weeks)
* Part time (1.5 days for 12 weeks)
Both full time and part time courses involve a minimum 120 contact hours and a minimum of 120 additional learning hoursThe full time course is extremely intensive, requiring attendance between 09.00 - 17.30 Monday to Friday.
The part-time course runs all day Monday and Tuesday morning and gives you the flexibility to fit your study programme around other professional commitments.
Course Dates 2021:
Full time 4 weeks
- 5 - 30 July 2021 ( face to face)
- 2 - 28 August 2021 ( online )
Part time 12 weeks
- 25 January - 20 April 2021
- 27 September - 14 December 2021
* €1990,- face to face
* € 1650 - Online
Fee includes Cambridge examination fee