Private Dutch Courses
- You have a clear language target and need to realise it fast.
- You have a busy schedule and have to be able to fix times and dates for training around your appointments.
- You want to follow a course which moves at your pace.
- You want direct feedback from a trainer on your performance.
- You want to work with a personal trainer who understands your needs.
Dutch trainers for one-to-one programmes are selected from an outstanding team of highly-qualified native speakers. They all have excellent qualifications and are experienced at putting together practical learning sessions with materials which motivate learners.
Our "one-to-one" programmes
Individual course programmes can be tailored to the precise needs of the participant and offer complete flexibility in content, language levels and dates.
Our "one-to-one" student
Learners on “one-to-one” programmes have very individual profiles and needs. They may wish to improve their speaking for a new job in a Dutch office or to sit an examination such as the NT2, to upgrade their pronunciation, or simply to improve their all-round Dutch language skills for better communication.
Prior to any course taking place, BLTC will test your level, speak with you about your goals, and decide on the best learning programme for you. A personal trainer will be matched to you and your learning.