Learn Dutch online from your home
Learn Dutch at home with our interactive virtual classroom. Our specialist courses will enable you to utilise this time to develop your language skills and meet your Dutch language goal from the comfort of your home. We offer tailor-made courses to suit your specific needs and level, as well as flexible start dates and lesson times to meet your changing availability. The emphasis during these courses is on introducing practical language, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation through extensive practice in day-to-day situations. Throughout the course, priority is given to understanding and producing basic spoken Dutch.
Nederlands 1 - 6 weeks online
Who is this course for?
Students who are beginner level who want to learn the basics of the Dutch language, to communicate in real-life situations.
How long is this course?
This intensive 30 hour 6-week course with 3 hours (2x1.5hour) of lessons live with a teacher in our virtual classroom and a further 2-3 hours of guided self-study per week. The teacher will be available to guide self-study and give personal feedback.
You will be able to:
- Communicate in everyday situations in Dutch
- Develop basic grammar and vocabulary
- Feel more confident in Dutch-speaking environments and when interacting with other Dutch speakers.
With our online virtual classroom, your private Dutch teacher will provide bespoke, personalised training to suit your specific level and needs directly to your home. Individual course programmes can be tailored to the precise needs of the participant and offer complete flexibility in content, language levels, and dates.
- You have a clear language target and need to realise it fast.
- You need to focus on highly specific language or language skills which would not be catered for in a group course.
- You have a busy schedule and have to be able to fix times and dates for training around your appointments.
- You want to follow a course that moves at your pace.
- You want direct feedback from a trainer on your performance.
- You want to work with a personal trainer who understands your needs.
Sara, English 3
It's the same as a real class, but online. I like that! It is a great alternative in moments like this.
Mohamed, Ielts 2
I think it's very good that you can do different things at the same time. For example, listen to the teacher and to other students, see the PowerPoint, chat in the box and speak a lot. It's also great that you can listen again to the lesson recording.
Jane, Netherland 2
What I enjoy the most about the online classes is that they are extremely successful in terms of flexibility.