Learn Dutch online from your home
Learn Dutch at home with our interactive virtual classroom. Our specialist courses will enable you to utilise this time to develop your language skills and meet your Dutch language goal from the comfort of your home. We offer tailor-made courses to suit your specific needs and level, as well as flexible start dates and lesson times to meet your changing availability. The emphasis during these courses is on introducing practical language, vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation through extensive practice in day-to-day situations. Throughout the course, priority is given to understanding and producing basic spoken Dutch.
Online Dutch courses - Two-week intensive
In line with our highly popular Dutch courses, you can now take the course online. These two-week courses combine live lessons with our native speaker Dutch teachers via our virtual classroom with extensive online practice. Small group classes (4-6 participants) bring the teacher into your home, enabling you to develop your speaking, writing, reading and listening skills. Grammar upgrade and vocabulary development are key features of the course.
- Flexible start date and lesson times
- 40 hour course - 4 hours per day
- Small groups (4-6 participants)
- Levels - Beginner & Intermediate
Costs - €480
With our online virtual classroom, your private Dutch teacher will provide bespoke, personalised training to suit your specific level and needs directly to your home. Individual course programmes can be tailored to the precise needs of the participant and offer complete flexibility in content, language levels and dates.
- You have a clear language target and need to realise it fast.
- You need to focus on highly specific language or language skills which would not be catered for in a group course.
- You have a busy schedule and have to be able to fix times and dates for training around your appointments.
- You want to follow a course which moves at your pace.
- You want direct feedback from a trainer on your performance.
- You want to work with a personal trainer who understands your needs.
Sara, English 3
It's the same as a real class, but online. I like that! It is a great alternative in moments like this.
Mohamed, Ielts 2
I think it's very good that you can do different things at the same time. For example, listen to the teacher and to other students, see the PowerPoint, chat in the box and speak a lot. It's also great that you can listen again to the lesson recording.
Jane, Netherland 2
What I enjoy the most about the online classes is that they are extremely successful in terms of flexibility.